Re: Indexing field causes 0 search results

Brandon Hume - OpenLDAP list wrote:

I've searched the archives and googled, and I've found other people seeing
this symptom, but no real solutions.

I posted one of these earlier messages, and I never got a response. The behavior I see is exactly as you describe. It may have to do with the version (I'm using OpenLDAP 2.0.23p4 on RH Linux 7.2). However, my server performs as though the entries were in fact indexed, so I haven't complained more. If somebody responds off-list, let me know what they say. Sorry I can't help you more.

Jon Roberts
www.mentata.com