Re: Monitor Backend + web Graphs

OK, due to the relative success of that presentation, I translated it in english:

http://www.int-evry.fr/mci/user/procacci/Doc/monitor-snmp-ldap-rrd-en.html

Other formats are available (TXT,PDF,PS) from my index page section "# Monitoring with Snmp/MRTG/RRD, Ldap "IN ENGLIH !""

http://www.int-evry.fr/mci/user/procacci/

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
Ok, monitor works fine now :-)

for those of you interested, I've written a doc on how to extract
information from backend-monitor and display it with graphs browsable
through HTML using the combination of mrtg/rrd/snmp and a perl script
monitor report. Actually it is originaly a doc on using mrtg/rrd/snmp to
graph any kind of data, but I included ldap monitoring graphs in it.

http://www.int-evry.fr/mci/user/procacci/Doc/monitor-snmp-ldap-rrd.html

sreenshots (from a poorly used ldap server !) are in :

http://www.int-evry.fr/mci/user/procacci/Doc/monitor-snmp-ldap-rrd.html#htoc16

Unfortunatly the doc is in french ! but config files, perl script are in
english anyway, there are also good online traductors ...

The monitor perl script
http://www.int-evry.fr/mci/user/procacci/Files/monitor-jp.pl
isn't the best I (and the original creator
Vincent.Mathieu@univ-nancy2.fr) could do, but it works !.
Any contribution to it is welcome .

Good job; I'll try it out more deeply.  I'm afraid the French pages
and comments will limit its usage; for me, although I don't speak
French, I can work things out pretty easy.

Thanks. Pierangelo.