Re: OpenLDAP compilation

Oki, thanks i'm going to try that but before the last error message I've had :

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lkrb4.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting
*** with libkrb4 and none of the candidates passed a file format test
*** using a file magic. Last file checked: /usr/local/lib/libkrb4.a

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -ldes425.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting
*** with libdes425 and none of the candidates passed a file format test
*** using a file magic. Last file checked: /usr/local/lib/libdes425.a

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lk5crypto.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting
*** with libk5crypto and none of the candidates passed a file format test
*** using a file magic. Last file checked: /usr/local/lib/libk5crypto.a

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lcom_err.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting
*** with libcom_err and none of the candidates passed a file format test
*** using a file magic. Last file checked: /usr/local/lib/libcom_err.a
*** The inter-library dependencies that have been dropped here will be
*** automatically added whenever a program is linked with this library
*** or is declared to -dlopen it.

It's possible i've forgot some library or maybe they're implemented in kerberos or cyrus i don't know.
Do you have another idea

Vincent

Vincent FONTENEAU writes:

Thanks but with -R it can't find cyrus and stop during ./configure
But I don't know how :o( to implement -Wl, -rpath in declaration of env

env LDFLAGS='-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.1/lib -L/usr/local/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.1/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib' ./configure ...