Re: samba-specific question about attribute generation

This is a Samba question, not an OpenLDAP one, you should as on the
Samba lists as that is more appropriate and you'll probably get a more
current answer (the valuation of these attributes changes slightly
between versions).

Take a look at the Samba section of
ftp://ftp.kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf

"displayname" comes from the inetOrgPerson schema, not the Samba schema.