Re: Please help

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 06:11:31PM -0800,
 Mulinti, Jyothi <jmulinti@yahoo.com> wrote
 a message of 33 lines which said:

> I'm Jyothi and I'm from India.. very soon I'll be graduating and
> right now I'm in search of a job.

Therefore, it is time to learn to write proper Subjects in your
messages ("Please help" is a good subject for being ignored).

> Please let me know of how to use this LADP.. is there a package that
> we can use with out having to program or is it mandatory to program..

No, it is not mandatory to program. I've deployed LDAP authentication
(with OpenLDAP, PAM-Linux, gq, GNU libc and some other programs which
I did not write) without writing one line of code. (I extended an
useful Python script after that, but it was not mandatory and it was
not really programming, it was quick-and-dirty sysadmin scripting.)