RE: Extending the attributes

Hi,

Thanks for your time.

I am trying have some thing like on openldap outlook address book with all the
fields outlook has.I want to acces from client program called horde(a free mail
program).Can you suggest me any object class that has all the attributes
exchange(outlook) address book has (for example :It has 7 different phone
numbers).

I need some light   :)

Thanks in advance.........
Partha