unrecognized objectClass 'dcObject'!?

How is it possible for this to be 'unrecognized'?! It's defined in the core.schema file, which is specified first on the list of includes in my slapd.conf file! The subject is the error I get when I run the following command:

ldapadd -x -D "cn=dapmgr,dc=my,dc=domain,dc=com" -W -f test.ldif

here's the whole error:
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
adding new entry "dc=my,dc=domain,dc=com"
ldapadd: update failed: dc=my,dc=domain,dc=com
ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
additional info: unrecognized objectClass 'dcObject'
------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------

here's my slapd.conf file:
====================================
include         /opt/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /opt/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /opt/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /opt/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema

pidfile         /opt/local/var/slapd.pid
argsfile        /opt/local/var/slapd.args

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=my,dc=domain,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=daproot,dc=my,dc=domain,dc=com"
rootpw          secret
directory       /opt/local/var/openldap-data
index   objectClass     eq

Here's the test.ldif file:
dn: dc=my,dc=domain,dc=com
objectclass: dc0bject
objectclass: organization
o: My Honorable Employer
dc: my

dn: cn=dapmgr,dc=my,dc=domain,dc=com
objectclass: organizationalRole
cn: dapmgr

Any ideas are greatly appreciated. I've searched google and this list and haven't found this same problem.
brian.