Re: test fails for version 2.0.27

tor, 2003-01-16 kl. 16:46 skrev Russell Premont:

> ./scripts/test000-rootdse: ../clients/tools/ldapsearch: not found

Somehow I think the make failed long before this stage.

> I don't have ldbm installed I have GBDM is this the problem? If so how
> do I get configure to use GBDM instead? I don't see an option for it
> when I do a configure --help

I never saw a gdbm possibility on this list. Why can't you install ldbm
from your installation material?

B.t.w., if you're using a compile for install at all, why aren't you
installing Sleepycat Berkeley BDB 4.x and Openldap 2.1.x? Is this some
funky OS or distro?

Best,

Tony

--