RE: Can't delete entry (renewed)

I think why he sees the problem is clear, for whatsoever reason there was
only the entry and not the index.
I also got sometimes inconsistancies of this type. Sometimes it also
happened to have the index and not the entry.

I rebuild from time to time the indexes. I also do twice a year an export
into LDIF and re-import of the whole database. From then I did'nt get
anymore these problems.

I am also playing around to make this reload of the ldap server keeping the
LDAP server running.

Cheers
Reinhard