Re: Anyone on this list patient with stupid questions?

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 10:47, Ian Logan wrote:

Depends on how it was installed.. if RPM:

do this to query rpm if it knows of it:

rpm -qa | grep 'slap\|openldap\|ldap'

then rpm -e <cut paste from output>

if you installed from source then there maybe an unistall target in the
make file so you could cd to the source dir and make uninstall.

of course if htis doesn't work the below would...