Re: Anyone on this list patient with stupid questions?

Research I've been doing would seem to validate this. I believe there is now an O'Reilley animal book out there now on LDAP. This is likely to be a good bet.

Voglmaier, Reinhard Erich wrote:
That is exactly what I was feeling. Anyway I DO HAVE a number of LDAP books.
There's also a lot of wrong information around. And at last,  most
information is - as said before - product oriented.

Excuse me anyway for making publicity, ( I avoided to mention the title )

I would consult amazon to have some idea of what's around, you will find a
number of books about this argument.

best

reinhard voglmaier