Solaris 8 and test008-concurrency fails

> I'm trying to get openldap 2.1.12 installed on a Solaris 8 sparc
> platform with Berkeley database 4.1.25.

Has anyone gotten the above configuration to build and test without
errors on a Solaris 8 platform? We have searched the archives and
internet and found no information about test008-concurrency failing on
Solaris 8 platforms. We have done our build with GCC 3.2.1 without any
compilation diagnostics.

If you have a running configuration could you please provide the build
details for openldap and the Berkeley database. Thank you.

--

Regards,

David Highley		      Phone: (206) 669-0081
Highley Recommended, Inc.	FAX: (253) 838-8509
2927 SW 339th Street	      Email: dhighley@highley-recommended.com
Federal Way, WA 98023-7732	WEB: http://www.highley-recommended.com