OpenLDAP 2.1 and filters

Hi,

I'm having some troubles with filters and comparison.

I'd like to use the '>=' or '<=' comparison operators (on integer values of the LDAP entries).

OpenLDAP does not seem to understand these operators.
I read somewhere on the Internet than OpenLDAP 2.0 does not support those kind of operators, but
2.1 "will".
Is this feature implemented in OpenLDAP 2.1 ?

If not, is there a workaround to test whether an integer value is greater or equal than an
integer constant ?

Another question: is there a document about ACL in OpenLDAP, with detailled examples ?
I'm unable to write the proper ACL rules, and the documentation of OpenLDAP 2.x does not help
that much.

Thanks,
Emmanuel.