Openldap 2.1.12 vs 2.0.27

I am getting the following errors when I try to run slapd
/etc/openldap/messageRecipient.schema: line 373: AttributeType inappropriate matching rule: "numericStringMatch"

I also get the following error if I remove the EQUALITY "numericStringMatch", AttributeType inappropriate matching rule: "caseIgnoreIA5Match"

If I remove all the EQUALITY statements containing "numericStringMatch"
and "caseIgnoreIA5Match", I get the following error.

line 338: user-defined ObjectClass has inappropriate SUPerior:

This used to work great with openldap 2.0.27. What should I do to make this work?

Thanks,

Ashish