AW: slapd-meta Example Config ?

Hi again,
Pierangelo has sent me the right pointer to the config files for the
slapd-meta backend.
Now we have our config running -> Great !

We can make requests to our meta ldap server !
But, as we want to use the caching of the meta server, how can we use this ?

For a test we have done this:
First we tried to make a first request -> OK
Second we mad en entry in /etc/hosts to disable the other ldap server and
tried the request again -> cant connect to ldap server !
Has someone any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Mario Schmidt
MiS, Dresdner Bank
Tel: 069/263-84043
Email: Mario.Schmidt@dresdner-bank.com
--
Es ist nie zu spaet eine glueckliche Kindheit zu haben