Re: aci using domain= problem

Doh! I think that was it, thank you very much! Configured and compiled
it with --enable-rlookups and it seems to be working.  I never thought
of that, to look at the compile options. Have been using SuSE's rpm's
but when running into acl bugs in .23 did compile .25 and now .27 but
didn't (should have) looked through the options.

Thanks again,

-Curt Blank