Re: Samba-LDAP PDC

At 19:16 12/31/2002, you wrote:
I am trying to set up a Samba-LDAP Primary Domain Controller.

First, where can I find a detailed description of this process?  All
I've been able to find Googleing is stuff that seems pretty old.

Second, what are some good indices to use in the slapd.conf?

You might find these links to be of some use: http://citnews.unl.edu/linux/LinuxPresentation.html. http://www.mandrakeuser.org/docs/connect/csamba6.html and http://www.mandrakesecure.net/en/docs/ldap-auth.php

Cheers,

Brenda
The only Henniker on earth, NH (the state with five seasons -- tourist, foliage, ski, mud and black-fly)