RE: How to link against libdb4

Sorry, forgot to give any OS and other details. This is (or will be, if I
ever get it work) OpenLDAP 2.1.9 on FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE

Philip Inglesant
Senior Systems Administrator
Netscalibur
ISPA winner "Best Business Customer Service" 2001

--
Email Disclaimer can be viewed at:
http://www.netscalibur.co.uk/email.html