Re: ldapdiff tool

Today at 1:24pm, Jorge Bianquetti de las Heras wrote:

> Anybody has used ldapdiff tool?

I have never heard of it.  What does it do?

> I NEED use it, but it seems very confusing and documentation y really poor

I have some perl code (using Net::LDAP) that compares two LDIF files and
generates a new LDIF file of the changes (it's not completely generic,
but should be extendable if you are interested).

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===