Re: Problem with dummy-setup

Hi Tony!

I resolved the problem, a really silly one ;-) My bash seem to interpreted the
"`" wrong. So now using the string like this:

ldapsearch -x -b "" -s base "(objectclass)" namingContexts

everything works fine.

Silly problems costs a lot of hours and pine!

So long ...

Alex Huth

--
Unix like TeePee no windows, no gates, Apache inside.