Re: Network logons

Samba 2.2 would only work if the Win2k domain is "mixed mode" I believe. If you are in native mode you'll have to use Samba 3.0 which is still in beta. you can also try http://pgina.cs.plu.edu/ or http://acctsync.sourceforge.net/ or many of the other commercial packages like psynch, novell metadir, etc.

--Kervin

Chad Cunningham wrote:
Hi,

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-8.0-Manual/ref-guide/ch- ldap.html