From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Dave Augustus
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 12:25 PM
To: Mike Denka
Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: interpretting slurp debug output

Hi Mike,

I believe that this means that the current LDAP object modification that
needs to be replicated doesn't apply to the Slave.

It sounds like your Slaves are out of sync with you Master. I would stop
all of them and copy your datafiles from your master to your slave and
then restart all of them.

Hope it helps. I set up a similar configuration and it was challenging.

Dave Augustus

Joke heard over cubicle wall: If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time
I had to reboot windows, he would be a rich man. Wait... he already
does.