Re: Openldap on a linux cluster

I agree, the only way you could do this is if you (sorry about the
blasphemy) is to look at some commercial product, I know Sun has
something like that with their Directory Server 5.1 it does multi-master
replication, but then their version 5.2 is supposed to strengthen it,
their licensing is also flexible so you may way to look into it. It
maybe a slightly more mature since its a commercial product.

Sorry about the blasphemy I still think OpenLDAP rocks though !

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
 Aly S.P Dharshi