RE : outlook and openldap

> Hi,
>
> I am struggling with the same problem, altough a bit more generic : how
can the combination Outlook (-Express, in my case) and OpenLDAP be
configured so that there is > > no local address book necessary for Outlook,
but the address-list comes straight (= on-line) from the OpenLDAP server
when you open the selection window to specify > > > addresses for a new
email message.
> Even searching in the addressbook for people with "Name=*" does not return
anything.

Yes, it's necessary to modify correctly the registry windows for the maximum
number of entries returned, but also the search filter.

> And yes, the "Accounts" option contains correctly the name and basedn of
my LDAP server.

> I am fighting with the "loglevel" option in slapd.conf, just to get a
brief logging about what query the LDAP server received from outlook.