Re: Rooms and phone directories

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Kev Buckley wrote:

[ Multiple locations ]

> Best (on a least duplication criterion) idea I have had is far is to
> use two parts of the directory, a room/location object tree that
> contains the telephone number, and a people tree which has a seealso
> attribute pointing to the various locations and hence phone numbers.

Yeah, that sounds like the way.  Or if the people tree has office phone
numbers as well, point them to the lab where they're likely to hang out.

--
Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU  daveh@ci.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9906-7866  Fx: 9906-1556
Corinthian Engineering, Level 1, 401 Pacific Hwy, Artarmon, NSW 2064, Australia