Re: Function Not Implemented

If I read this correctly you're using OpenLDAP to search a Oracle based
LDAP server. The LDAP server is returning "DSA unwilling to perform",
so it sounds like you need to look at the server side.
You would be better off going to a Oracle forum in that case.
Good luck,
Ian

--
Ian Logan
Information and Communication Technologies