-----Original Message-----
From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Jan-Michael Ong

Hi openldap-users,

I posted this question a few days ago and I'm just wondering if anyone has
encountered (and hopefully "fixed") this "cache add failed" problem.

Any assistance or pointers will be extremely appreciated.

Jan-Michael

Hi we're using DB 3.3.11 and OpenLDAP 2.0.25 and only recently we've been
getting the following errors but defining a "database ldbm"

LDAP: error code 80 - cache add failed

I've come across this answer from Howard Chu but couldn't find any reasonable
follow ups..

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-bugs/200208/msg00117.html

Is this "fixed" on 2.0.27? If not, does anyone have any idea what's causing
it (i.e. permissions on the file system? the db couldn't handle it? is it
because the ldbm is being corrupted somehow?)