Slurpd Replog being constantly re-written

Hi,
	I've been running Openldap in a master slave environment for a
while, and I have not seen this before. I've just upgrade my Master
server from 1.2.13 to 2.0.25 (RedHat 8.0). With this upgrade, the slurpd
replication log file (slurpd.replog) is being constantly (say every 10
seconds) truncated, and rewritten. The end result seems benign, but I
need to know if this is normal behaviour.

	I attempted this upgrade about a week ago, and hit a problem -
the slurpd.replog file grew at an enormous rate (about 2Mbytes in about
10 seconds) after an update. I did have the slapd.conf config item:

replogfile      /var/lib/ldap/replica/slurpd.replog

Sitting under the "database        ldbm" section, and have since moved
it out of the database definition, which I hope has fixed the problem.
My fear is that I've got some other problem which I just can't see now,
which may be tied into the constant replog rewrite.

	I have 10 slaves 'hanging' off this Master. On a similar
install, with only 1 slave, I don't see the same 'problem'.

Thanks in advance
Garry