RE: ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Can't contact LDAP server (81)

man, 2002-12-09 kl. 07:58 skrev Dan Rossi:

> right i'm using input /output and portfoward filters using iptables i dont
> understand this abreviation RTFM ??

I always thought it was to do with checking the file system: Read The
Fscking Manual. But maybe I'm wrong.

> also i have allowed in and out the ldap ports but still no luck is there any
> other ports ie for kerberos , sasl i may need open ? also this is running on
> my internet ip i might make it run on my internal ip somehow to make it
> private then it will be behind the firewall, right now if i open the outside
> ip it will go throiug the firewall first

Sorry I took so long to reply. Do 'netstat -tupan' and you'll see what
ports are in use. '* -tupa' will show you the service names.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw