Re: slapd/slurd stopped replicating

Thanks, I'll try that...  the reason I thought
the master knew about replicating... was that
when I first set up replication, it just copied
everything over, so it obviously knew there was
nothing there to begin with...  I guess I was just
trying to get it back to that state so it would
copy, or pass the info to slurpd to add it to
the slave again, is what I'm trying to say...

I'll try the slapcat method and see if I can
get it working again.

Cheers
Bill