Re: Local root user changing passwords...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if the openldap server is running
on a box that someone has root access to, that someone has "god" powers
over that database.  They could always read/change the rootdn in the
slapd config file, and restart the server.

--
David Morton
Vice President