Re: help!

Hi,

1. modify slapd.conf and include cosine and inetorgperson
2. build up the tree to your ca-entry
3. add/modify the ca-entry

e.g.

build tree:
--------------
ldapadd -D "..." -w ... -h ...
dn: c=de
objectclass: country
c: de

dn: o=my org,c=de
objectlcass: organization
o: my org

insert ca+crls
----------------------
ldapadd -D "..." -w... -h ...
dn: cn=my ca,o=my org,c=de
objectclass: certificationauthority
cacertificate;binary:<file:///fullpathtoDERcodedcacert1
cacertificate;binary:<file://fullpathtoDERcodedcacert2     # if you have
more than one ca-certificate (e.g. split key for crl-sign and certsign)
certificaterevocationlist;binary:<file:///fullpathtoDERcodedCRL
authorityrevocationlist;binary:<file:///fullpathtoDERcodedARL
cn: my ca

This is only an example.

Kind regards,

Chris