Re: Load profile from samba+ldap

At 02:10 AM 11/30/2002 +0000, tin tinny wrote:
I set samba+ldap on redhat 8.0 as PDC.

When user logon(win2000pro) ,they can load profiles but they can't write it on local drive(it says "Access Deny").
(In samba only it not happen.)

This is a common problem that has to do with your Windows/Samba configuration. There is always much discussion of problems similar to this on the Samba mailing list. See http://lists.samba.org/mailman/listinfo/samba on how to sign up and see http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/samba/ to search the archives for the various threads. I'm sorry I cannot help you more as I have not yet run up against this problem and have therefore not kept up on the solutions given on the Samba lists.