MQ and OpenLDAP

I'm a newbie to openldap and I want to know how to use openldap to store
mq information.

My slapd.conf  is roughly as follows :

include           /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include           /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/java.schema
database    ldbm
suffix            "dc=npower,dc=com"
rootdn            "cn=Manager,dc=npower,dc=com"
# Cleartext passwords, especially for the rootdn, should
# be avoid.  See slappasswd(8) and slapd.conf(5) for details.
# Use of strong authentication encouraged.
# The database directory MUST exist prior to running slapd AND
# should only be accessible by the slapd/tools. Mode 700 recommended.
directory   /usr/local/var/openldap-ldbm
schemacheck on
# Indices to maintain
index   objectClass,uid
                                        eq
index   cn,mail,surname,givenname                       eq,subinitial

I assumed by including the "java.schema" file I would be able to store
java objects.

I have set up an ou=mq branch, intending to add various java
attributes/objects, and use that to store the mq
queue lookup information - however I can't work out how to do this.
(I've previously managed to do a similar
operation with IBM secureway LDAP server, using a very user friendly
web-enabled gui).

I've tried adding attributes using the java LDAP Browser (v2.8.2 Jarek
Gawor) however I simply get the error message
"LDAP error code 65 attribute javaFactory not allowed"

Any help or hints much appreciated

David Milward
m. 0797 492 1673

<NOTE>: The information contained in this email is confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the addressee, you are hereby notified that you have received this email in error and you must not copy, disseminate, distribute, use or take any action as a result of the information contained in it.
If you have received this email in error, please notify postmaster@npower.com and delete it immediately from your system.
Neither Npower Yorkshire nor any of the other companies in the Innogy plc group from whom this email originates accept any responsibility for losses or damage as a result of any viruses and it is your responsibility to check attachments (if any) for viruses.
Npower Yorkshire Limited Registered office: Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way, Swindon SN5 6PB. Registered in England and Wales: number 3937808.