RE: role based access control with ldap

I'd be interested to know what exactly you want to do with RBAC against
ldap.

Specifically, how sophisticated you'd like to get with the roles
(inheritance, separation of duties, etc) and if you actually want to map
the roles to protected resources. If you are doing any of this, you'll
be out of luck if you just rely on ldap.

Sasha