Re: ldap and PAM Authentication

Amir Bukhari a écrit :

>   :-D
> oh now it work, it was very simple error, which I have not checked it,
> the file libnss-ldap.conf was not readable by normal users :-) , as I
> change it it work then

But you can keep your /etc/ldap.conf not readable by users (600), it is
quite interesting when ldap.conf contains a bindpw directive that you
want to protect. In that case you need to run nscd which runs as root
and hence can read ldap.conf. this is what I concluded from tests on
securing /etc/ldap.conf file .

--
Jehan Procaccia
Institut National des Telecommunications| Email: