Re: LDAP control for multipile domains

>>Second: The "dc=domain, dc=tld" layout has become popular lately
>>(I'm not sure but it may have something to do with some global
>>directory project), but I strongly recommend against it.
>Well, the structure that you dislike so much is more than just "popular
>lately", it is a standards track RFC, i.e. RFC 2247.  Personally, I
>think that it is better to follow the standards rather than cater to
>some broken client.

And dc=*,dc=* works with SRV records, where I can't see how o=*,c=* would.

But besides, have your cake and eat it to:

suffix          "o=Morrison Industries,c=US"
suffixAlias     "dc=morrison-ind,dc=com" "o=Morrison Industries,c=US"
suffix          "dc=morrison-ind,dc=com"
suffixAlias     "dc=mor-value,dc=com" "o=Morrison Industries,c=US"
suffix          "dc=mor-value,dc=com"
suffixAlias     "dc=morrison,dc=iserv,dc=net" "o=Morrison Industries,c=US"
suffix          "dc=morrison,dc=iserv,dc=com"
suffixAlias     "dc=cisco-inc,dc=com" "o=Morrison Industries,c=US"
suffix          "dc=cisco-inc,dc=com"
suffixAlias     "dc=triadservice,dc=com" "o=Morrison Industries,c=US"
suffix          "dc=triadservice,dc=com"

Works for us so far.