Re: LDAP control for multipile domains

--On Wednesday, November 20, 2002 03:50:51 PM -0500 Derek Simkowiak
<dereks@itsite.com> wrote:

> 	Second: The "dc=domain, dc=tld" layout has become popular lately
> (I'm not sure but it may have something to do with some global
> directory project), but I strongly recommend against it.

Well, the structure that you dislike so much is more than just "popular
lately", it is a standards track RFC, i.e. RFC 2247.  Personally, I
think that it is better to follow the standards rather than cater to
some broken client.

Bill