account balances

Hello all,

I am trying to implement LDAP based authentication on our systems over here.
All seems to be well except one problem:

We do use account balances (i.e. "money"). I was unable to locate any
schema which would hold this. The account object from the cosine.schema
seems to be the most appropriate but it doesn't have such a field.

Is there somewhere a schema (extension) which will allow me to implement this ?
(I am not proficient an schema implementation/extension)

TIA

Cheers,
--
Ryurick M. Hristev mailto:ryurick.hristev@canterbury.ac.nz