[no subject]

Hi Guys,
   I am getting one problem while installing LDAP server.

Unrecognized database type (bdb)
database bdb initialization failed.

And there is no --enable-bdb in  configure --help
Also  I am not getting slapd.conf  like this

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=my-domain,dc=com"
#suffix         "o=My Organization Name,c=US"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com"
#rootdn         "cn=Manager,o=My Organization Name,c=US"
# Cleartext passwords, especially for the rootdn, should
# be avoid.  See slappasswd(8) and slapd.conf(5) for details.
# Use of strong authentication encouraged.
rootpw          secret
# The database directory MUST exist prior to running slapd AND
# should only be accessible by the slapd/tools. Mode 700 recommended.
directory       /usr/local/var/openldap-ldbm
# Indices to maintain
index   objectClass     eq

Any pointer...