Re: OpenLDAP and Outlook

ons, 2002-11-20 kl. 10:57 skrev Mario Joussen:

> I have two question about LDAP and Outlook 2000. I use the inetOrgPerson
> object class for the addressbook entries.
>
> 1) Is it possible to change or add an entry to a LDAP addressbook with
> Outlook 2002?

> 2) Is it possible to get a complete Outlook like entry? Currently the
> only the following ldap addressbook fields are shown in Outlook 2002:
> cn, mail, title, telephoneNumber, ou(, room, additional information).

Presuming you get a positive answer to 1: (I wouldn't know, I've always
been a Pegasus then Netscape then Evolution man), for:

2: hehehe perhaps you could use the Evolution evolutionperson.schema
(Adam Williams' ftp site ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub), which will need
some EQUALITY hacking for Openldap 2.1.5 and above. Then there's Peter
Marschal's calendar.schema (see this group around 10th Nov. last) for
the cal and task urls.

Best,

Tony

--