RE: homePostalAddress attribute

That is simply a matter of time. If more of you folks spent time coding
instead of complaining about code that doesn't exist, then the time might be
sooner.

> As far as the word "standard" goes, there is also the law of the "de
> facto" standard :-)

De facto standards only rule when there are no de jure standards to begin
with. These schema definitions have been around for a long time, longer than
most publically available LDAP clients. Clients that don't work properly with
this syntax are simply broken. "Correctness" is not a popularity contest.

  -- Howard Chu