Re: homePostalAddress attribute

Today at 6:46pm, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

> In this case it is NOT OpenLDAP's fault.  The definition of jpegPhoto
> has no equality rule; it is not OpenLDAP's fault.  If you hachk it
> by adding some binary equality rule of your choice, it will work, but
> the YOU will be violating the jpegPhoto schema definition, and
> your directory would be on its own.

You are absolutely correct.  If the attribute was defined without an
EQUALITY rule, then openLDAP is innocent.  However, when the attribute
was defined with an EQUALITY rule but openLDAP hasn't implemented it
yet, I do think it is openLDAP's fault in that case.

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===