Re: homePostalAddress attribute

Today at 5:32pm, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

> Pierangelo, I want to add, not delete (I can in fact delete). For that
> matter, there is no MULTI rule with jpegPhoto, either. So, though from
> the description I should be able to have several jpegPhotos, it just is
> not possible. But since it is said in the description that this
> attribute is just an afterthought, I guess that nothing will ever be
> done about it.

To add a new value, you need to obtain all existing values and then
"replace" the attribute listing all the existing values and your new
value(s).

Honest, just twist your head a little further, it'll all become clear
:-)

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===