Re: change password at slave ldap

tin tinny wrote:
Hi,

I set one master ldap and one slave ldap with replication.

If users change password in slave ldap, in master ldap will not change (I have known it was normal).

But I have problem about users change password when they logon to slave ldap. After that, they logon to master ldap their password will not change.

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you.

don't allow the users to change the password on the slave. only the replicator should have write access on the slave.

--
Markus Schabel