Authenticated access for users

Hello all,

I am trying to implement LDAP Browser / Editor v .2.8.2 in our organization.
While Anonymous access poses no problems, I am unable to connect if I
configure the LDAP browser for authenticated access. LDAP browser gives an
error message saying "unable to connect".

My objectives are:

1. Allow ONLY authenticated access through LDAP Browser / Editor.
2. Permit all users to view ONLY the givenName, lastName, and phonenumber
attributes with READ access.
3. Allow user to edit these attributes alongwith userpassword attribute. (
his own details of course)
4. Allow admin to view and edit ALL attributes.

My slapd.conf is  attached for reference. Can someone point out where I need
to make changes ?

Thanks for all the help

Regards,
Michael Fuller