Re: Steltor Calendar with OpenLDAP

--On Thursday, November 07, 2002 8:31 AM -0500 Frank Swasey <Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu> wrote:

Has anyone successfully gotten Steltor Calendar to work with either
OpenLDAP 2.0.27 or 2.1.8?

We had a presentation from Oracle yesterday about all the wonderful (aka
STUPID) changes they are making to prevent it from happening, but say
since we are current customers we can continue to use it (WHEW!)...

I don't remember seeing anything on this list in a while about it, and
those that did post about it were using 2.0.11 or earlier versions (as I
remember).

Frank,

Is this having an OpenLDAP master with an Oracle slave, which gets fed by the OpenLDAP master, or is this actually getting Corporate time to pull data from an OpenLDAP slave?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Senior Systems Administrator