thread problem OpenLDAP 2.1.8 + Solaris 9

Hi *
I just did a few performance tests using

	db-4.1.24
	openldap-2.1.8
	openssl-0.9.6g
	cyrus-sasl-2.1.9

with basicly default configure options for Suns Forte 6 update 2 compiler.
Thread support is build in by default and I use the LDBM backend. When I
launch a query from a single client to the server running on a multi-CPU
system the test tajes about 45 seconds and CPU load is about 99%. Running
the same test with 2 clients at the same time CPU usage goes up to about
200% (2 CPUs busy) BUT each client takes about 2 minutes to complete :-(((

Any hints on that?

Thanks,
Thomas

PGP fingerprint: B1 EE D2 39 2C 82 26 DA  A5 4D E0 50 35 75 9E ED
Phone:           +49 731 50 22464
FAX:             +49 731 50 22471