Re: SSH/openldap problems After running Redhat up2date

Changing the /etc/pam.d/sshd and then rebooting solved the problem. I am
not sure why I had to reboot.

--
Cheers,

Karl Bellve, Ph.D.                   ICQ # 13956200
Biomedical Imaging Group             TLCA# 7938
University of Massachusetts
Email: Karl.Bellve@umassmed.edu
Phone: (508) 856-6514
Fax:   (508) 856-1840