Re: openldap schema for enabling Calendaring (support for free-busy times)

fre, 2002-11-08 kl. 15:14 skrev Terrelle Shaw:

> Well here is what i got from RFC 2739. Mind you, i'm a total noob when
> it comes to LDAP and building schema's from RFC's. This is a rough start
> for someone out there.

Hi Terrelle,

It's not that I don't love you as a brother, but how about trying things
out before you sign your name to them?

Best,

Tony

--

Openldap 2.1.8, Berkeley 4.1.24:

1309 [root:billy.demon.nl] /usr/local/etc/openldap # service ldap
restart
Stoppar slapd:                                             [  OK  ]
Startar slapd: /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cal.schema: line 10:
Unexpected token before  caseIgnoreMatch  SYNTAX 'IA5String'      )
AttributeTypeDescription = "(" whsp
  numericoid whsp      ; AttributeType identifier
  [ "NAME" qdescrs ]             ; name used in AttributeType
  [ "DESC" qdstring ]            ; description
  [ "OBSOLETE" whsp ]
  [ "SUP" woid ]                 ; derived from this other
                                   ; AttributeType
  [ "EQUALITY" woid ]            ; Matching Rule name
  [ "ORDERING" woid ]            ; Matching Rule name
  [ "SUBSTR" woid ]              ; Matching Rule name
  [ "SYNTAX" whsp noidlen whsp ] ; see section 4.3
  [ "SINGLE-VALUE" whsp ]        ; default multi-valued
  [ "COLLECTIVE" whsp ]          ; default not collective
  [ "NO-USER-MODIFICATION" whsp ]; default user modifiable
  [ "USAGE" whsp AttributeUsage ]; default userApplications
                                   ; userApplications
                                   ; directoryOperation
                                   ; distributedOperation
                                   ; dSAOperation